crystal expansions gemstones

Shankari, the designer of these Drops of Light, tells us she “hears” colors and shapes as harmonies. In fact, she is one of few people on the planet with that capacity.

Out of the various “harmonies” she hears, a particular design for a piece of jewelry is born. Then her master craftsmen working at her palace on the island of Bali take over. After they do their daily ritual of yoga and meditation, they begin work on realizing Shankari’s designs which have varieties of pendants with gemstones, earrings, ohm signs, crosses, and silver chains with affordable prices.

As you can see, each step of the way is carried out with great intention and care.













All pieces are handmade and set in silver. Each design is a limited edition and with only 25 or so are produced for the entire world. Once a design is sold out, it is gone, never to be repeated. The pieces you see on our site are generally available in quantities of one only. The remaining pieces of a given design go to Shankari’s other markets in Asia, Europe and Australia. These pieces are truly Objects of Power, pendants:

Peridot, Green Topaz and other Green Stones.



Blue Topaz, Lapis Lazuli Pendants and Other Blue Stones

Testimonials here:

"The piece Donny recommended for Leslie after I told him a short version of who I see Leslie as and her goals for this year, is just perfect!!! Working with Donny email and on his website was very easy , efficient and effective! Together we picked a piece that Leslie is very attached to and feels all the energy and direction that the crystals empower. Thanks, Donny!" --Kay Jacobsen, Carbondale CO--

Hi, Donny: I've been wearing the cross pendant for a couple of months now. It really spoke to me when I first saw it. Whenever I wear it, I feel extra special. It's as if the piece has its own energy and it works with me when I have it on. And I love the compliments I get when people see it on me! Thanks for your help and I'm looking forward to my next piece." -- Alexandria Brown, Millionaire Entrepreneur & Marketing Coach for Extraordinary Women, www.AlexandriaBrown.com--

As a proud owner of both a gold and silver cross I had to respond to let others know the profound effect this blessed jewelery can have on their lives. Not only does their beauty draw attention but the energy they create has an astounding effect on the wearer and people close to the wearer. Simply by putting the piece on I can feel a difference in my energy flow and attitude. Looking forward to purchasing my next piece. --Rev. Dan Newman, Cincinnati, OH--



0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger