Jewelry best for gifts

JewelryWeb.com Inc

JewelryWeb is a privately-owned business. They have over ten years of experience in jewelry manufacturing and retailing in New York's jewelry district. Their products are found in department stores throughout the United States and Europe. Their Web Site has been open on the web since 1996 and have had thousands of satisfied customers
By being a retailer solely on the internet, they do not carry the overhead that the department stores do. Also by bringing merchandise directly from the manufacturers and bypassing all middlemen.
All these savings are passed on to the customers, to guarantee your satisfaction and to develop long-term customer relationships.

JewelryWeb.com Inc


The following are portions of many e-mails
that were received from the customers. If you would like to add your comments to this section, please e-mail the owner at NancyH@jewelryweb.com
or better still check out the site.

From: Keiko M. of Tokyo, Japan

  • "At last I received my order. I am completely satisfied and love your merchandise so much! They are just as beautiful as the images on your site. Actually more than I imagined. Thank you for all your help."
From: Pearl H., Lima, OH
  • "Thank you so much! I have received my Sterling/14k nail-head bracelet. I expected it to be nice and my expectations were exceeded. The quality is wonderful: good weight and excellent workmanship. When you called it a "Best Buy" you really were not kidding! This was my first purchase from you but it certainly will not be my last. Thanks again.
From: Steph P. Erie, PA
  • "I just wanted to let you know that I received my ring today! It is lovely! I will certainly recommend JewelryWeb to everyone. You have provided a wonderful service to me and it is greatly appreciated!"

From: Heidi G. of Springfield, OH

  • " The jewelry was absolutely beautiful. I'm wearing the cuff and earrings right now and my mom is wearing the byzantine and the polished ring. The quality is outstanding and the prices are the best we've seen. I know I've already told several friends about your site and will continue to do so. Keep up the great work!"



0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger