Moissanite jewelry


moissanite-collection.com 468x60

Just what is moissanite? Some say it is a diamond look-alike, others say it is a man-made gemstone. Well, it is both and yet it is more than either. Naturally occurring Moissanite is a crystalline substance discovered in the fragments of a meteorite that crashed to earth thousands of years ago.Properly cut by master cutters, moissanite has incredible fire and brilliance exceeding that even of diamonds.
With incredible fire and brilliance exceeding that of any known gemstone or other man-made material, moissanite is truly in a class by itself, providing visual beauty and pride of ownership that needs no comparison. But those who see and admire it are compelled to compare it to the only known thing that comes close to it in beauty, the diamond.

moissanite-collection.com 180x150

Moissanite jewels are inspected by trained graders and are scored on a scale specific to moissanite but with reference to the industry diamond standard. All of the jewels sold are of "very good" quality, so unlike some other gemstones, you will never find moissanite that is off-color or visibly imperfect.

For every woman who knows her true worth, Moissanite is a fiery statement sure to draw an admiring response. Inspired by archive designs from renown Continental studios and brought to life by old-world artisans, the fabulous Cassini Collection presents ring and the Estrella collection.






April 22, 2009
I received my solitaire 3/4 carat ring today and I love it! I could not have asked for anything better! You made the order process a breeze, and it even arrived before I thought it would. I am planning on ordering a ring for my soon to be husband from your other site "tungsten overnight" and I know I will be just as happy with that purchase. Thank You So Much C.G., Boise, ID.


February 18, 2009
Just wanted you to know I received my ring several days ago and could not be happier. This morning I took it to my jeweler to be placed in my diamond ring guard, and he thought the Moissanite was a genuine diamond. When I told him it was Moissanite he applauded my choice and had nothing but good things to say about the quality, durability and beauty of Moissanite. L.C., Shreveport, LA.

April 6, 2009
I just received my engagement ring today. It is the most beautiful ring that I have ever seen. My fiance is also very proud of this ring. I am definitely proud to own the DiRenzi Royal Court Queens design ring out of the Cassini Collection. Thanks again. G.R., Gonzales, LA.

November 6, 2008
I wanted to share my experience with Moissanite-Collection.com and their superb customer service. I was in the Air Force and deployed to Camp Victory, Iraq in 2008. I wanted a present to give tmy wife when I returned home and found a great ring on Moissanite-Collection.com, ordered it to ship to me in Iraq. (Most companies refuse to ship to military APO addresses.) Unfortunately, my ring hadn't shown up after 30 days, and it was time for me to come home. The day I left, I called my wife and told her about the ring that never arrived. Well, my wife told the story to customer service at Moissanite-Collection.com and they actually sent a second ring to our address in La. free of charge. The ring actually arrived at my home before I did and my wife brought the box to the airport to open it there. Amazing!! Moissanite-Collection.com went far above and beyond the call of duty to take care of us and I am deeply grateful. Thanks Moissanite-Collection! Sincerely, Eric Bixby.

moissanite-collection.com 300x250

0 comments:

Designed by Posicionamiento Web | Bloggerized by GosuBlogger